How to batch transfer NFTs to multiple addresses on Binance smart chain(BSC)
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: December 29, 2022
Are you planning to airdrop or batch transfer NFTs on the Binance smart chain(BSC)? if the answer to that question is yes, then you can use Mycryptoview NFT multisender tool to batch transfer NFTs or airdrop NFTs to multiple addresses in one transaction cheaply and efficiently. Before going through the steps, make sure you've prepared the addresses in excel like the screenshot below.
Note:- You can also copy and paste the airdrop addresses list using the format as per the excel above. However, we recommend preparing the airdrop addresses list in excel.
- Go to Mycryptoview NFT multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/nft-multi-sender
- Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Binance smart chain(BSC) if you are already login and your network is set to BSC then skip this step to step 3
3. Click connect
4. Input token address or search address using the search token address button
Note:- If you sending for e.g BEP-1155 you can click the green button to switch to 1155 and input token address.
5. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created.
6. Click the approve button and wait for your transaction to complete.
7. Once the approved transaction is completed, you can click the confirm button and wait for your transaction to complete.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask