How to send/airdrop ERC20 tokens to multiple addresses on Arbitrum network
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: February 01, 2023
Note:- This how-to guide is for sending ERC20 to multiple addresses on Arbitrum network.
If you are planning to send ERC20 tokens to multiple addresses on the Arbitrum network, you can follow our how-to guide to send your ERC20 tokens to multiple addresses in one transaction cheaply and efficiently on Arbitrum network. Before going through the steps, make sure you've prepared the addresses in excel like the screenshot below.
Once you've got your excel ready then follow the steps below.
Note:- You can also copy and paste the ETH addresses list in the input field using the format below i.e use comma to separate the address from the amount.
1. Go to our Mycryptoview crypto multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
2. Login to Metamask and make sure that your network is set to Arbitrum one mainnet or if you are already login and your network is set to Arbitrum then skip this step to step 3
3. Click connect
4. Click the green button to slide to the tokens option
5. Input the token contract address in the input field (You can find the contract address on coingecko if the token is listed on coingecko or arbiscan explorer.)
Or you can use our Arbitrum multisender token search address option to automatically detect your tokens in your wallet.
6. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created or you can also copy and paste the addresses in the address input box, so far the format is correct or you can manually type the address and the amount similar to this format
7. Click the approve button and wait for the confirm button to display like below
8. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Once your transaction is done you should see your completed transaction like the screen below.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask