How to send ETH to multiple addresses on Arbitrum
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: February 01, 2023
Do you want to send ETH to multiple addresses in one transaction on Arbitrum network? If you are, then this how-to guide is for you. You can send ether(ETH) to multiple addresses in one transaction cheaply and efficiently by using Mycryptoview Multisender. In this how-to guide, we are going to work you through how to send ETH to multiple addresses in a single transaction on Arbitrum. Before going through the steps, make sure you've prepared the addresses in excel like the screenshot below.
Once you've prepared your excel then you can follow the steps below.
Note:- You can also copy and paste the ETH addresses list in the input field using the format below i.e use comma to separate the address from the amount.
1. Go to Mycryptoview multisender https://mycryptoview.com/tool/multi-sender
2. Login to Metamask and switch network to Arbitrum one mainnet, if you are already login to Metamask and your network is already set to Arbitrum one mainnet then skip to step 3.
3. Click the connect button on Mycryptoview mulitsender
4. Upload the XLSX or CSV addresses that you created or you can also copy and paste the addresses in the address input box.
5. Click confirm and wait for your transactions to complete.
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask