How to create an NFT minting website (No required)
Author: @Mycryptoview Token
Last Updated: December 27, 2022
Are you planning to create an NFT minting website but you don't have the coding skills required to create a smart contract and the NFT minting dapp? If the answer is yes, you can use our NFT minting website creator to create your minting website without writing a single line of code and no creating of account. However, you would be required to copy a small line of code to paste into your website to display the minting dap. We will work you through the process in this guide. If you hold MCV tokens you can create your NFT minting page for free on the Ethereum or Pulsechain network.
Before you follow the steps make sure you have done the following:-
- Make sure you've uploaded your NFT images to ipfs (distributed system for storing files - our recommended option)
- Make sure you've uploaded your NFT metadata to ipfs (see opensea recommended metadata structure https://docs.opensea.io/docs/metadata-standards)
Follow the steps below to create your NFT minting website
- Go to https://mycryptoview.com/tool/create-nft-minter
- Click the connect wallet button
3. Input the details of your NFT minting contract i.e Name, Symbol, Mint price etc
4. Click the create button and wait for your transaction to complete
5. Copy the embed code and create a test page
6. Open any text editor e.g notepad, paste the code and save as nftminter.html
Note:- Make sure that save as type is set to all files
7. Open the newly created page on any browser
8. Once you open the page, you should see a page like the screenshot below.
9. Click the connect wallet button and you will see your NFT supply like the screenshot below
Now that your NFT minting page is showing properly on the test page, you can copy the same code and paste on any page you would like to launch your NFT minting page.
If you would to transfer your NFT to multiple addresses you can use our NFT multisender tool via the link below
Ask a question
Ask a question regarding this how-to to earn crypto!Ask